10 August 2013

Gratitude...

Brimfull with gratitude, humbled by the awareness that I am so blessed in this life, having friends that I can trust so blindly and entirely, friends who understand me on a level somewhere beyond explanation... What a gift to have a handful of people in my life I can totally rely on, - no matter how far away they may be at times, their presence in my life is tangible and real, in spite of the distance. Not everyone can understand intense relationships like these and I'm blessed all the more, having a loving husband who not only tolerates but understands how important these people are to me, and supports me in keeping these friendships alive, a task that isn't easy at times... but then again, grace and faith are so much stronger than prejudice and convention.

No comments: